Today I’m releasing my inner child creating this card for MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge – Sketch #417
Here is my interpretation of this sketch.
- MFT Monster Sized stamp
- MFT Distess Patterns stamp
- Simon Says Stamps Stitched Rectangle dies
- Simon Says Stamps Stitched Circle dies
- Zig Art & Graphic Twin markers Shadow Mauve, Lemon Yellow, Yellow, Dark Pink, Purple, Red, Carmine Red, Scarlet Red, Orange, Green, May Green.
I started by stamping all four (cute) monster images and the two stars with Versafine Onyx Black on Neenah Classic Crest Solar White white card stock . I colored them using the Zig markers, fussy cut three of the monsters and the stars leaving a small white border, then set them aside to work on the other layers and elements. My fourth monster was die cut with a stitched circle die from Simon Says Stamps.
- Background layer – white card stock embossed with parallel lines using my scoring board and cut with the largest stitched rectangle die from Simon Says Stamps.
- Focal circles (x3) – white card stock cut with one of the stitched circle dies from Simon Says Stamps, stamped with a distress image from MFT Distress Patterns stamp set using Altenew Crisp Dye Ink in Mountain Mist.
- Sentiment strip – strip of white card stock colored with Lemon Zig marker and stamped with Versafine Onyx Black.
- To assemble my card I adhered the background layer to a card base then positioned and foam mounted the sentiment strip, foam mounted the focal circles and adhered the fourth one directly to the card, foam mounted the monsters and added the stars, and the card was done.
I hope you like my little monsters GRRRRREEEEEAAATINGS… Until next time – have fun creating